Otaku is a Japanese word used to describe people with an unusually deep interest in a topic. Hence Otaku CMS is born out of the author's quest to code an awesome CMS solution. Does the world need yet another content management system? Perhaps not, but here it is anyway.
Otaku CMS on Facebook - for the latest news
Download Otaku CMS
Download the Installation Wizard script install.php and upload to your web hosting home page directory.
To start the Installer, simply browse the URL: yoursite.com/install.php and follow the instructions.
Feature list of Otaku CMS
- No SQL database to worry about
- No cache required.
- Separation between dashboard code and the core
- Folder locations are easy to rename
- Script finger print is easy to obscure
- Support for plugins
- Supports text spinning and Ad rotation
- Stable code base
- Automatic backups that build a batch of recent site copies
- Easy one-click install and setup with the Wizard
- Powerful token editor for injecting code snippets
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Designed for Apache server hosting and PHP5
- Open source code
- Supports multiple subdomain sites
- Includes mail list manager, autoresponder, contact form, and blog commenting
- Responsive single page App technology used in the Dashboard
- Tool to convert/import a WordPress Blog to Otaku CMS
- Simple but powerful Image Manager uploads photos and produces thumbnails, re-sized images, favicon, and avatars as required
Otaku CMS aims to be powerful, yet easy to use. It's also Developer-friendly with well-structured, clean, and lean code. And User-friendly due to the App-like control panel that can even be replaced with 3rd party solutions.